Friday 1 February 2008

Domain Registration

I been searching for a web hosting company for my new domain registration and this time I want to pay the hosting so I can control everything in my website. I had register a domain now from paylessdomains and now looking for a hosting package to go with it.

I am not sure whether to get it in the same place but payless domain is such a great offer and their domain rates is unbeatable. I dont want to pay more of my new domain because here in payless I will only pay the very reasonable price so it would not be surprised if some of my friends would stick to this payless domain. I've just told them where to buy domain since they were asking me the best place to register a new domain name. So, as my experienced I have been ripped off from many other sites so I'll have a change for the better and stick with payless this time. I will tell you the rest about the hosting package later if everything has gone alright with it.

No comments: