Wednesday 20 February 2008

Sales Training Courses

Since highschool days I always wanted to become a saleswoman or businesswoman. But not even a single word I know about sales talk. I just fancy to be one even know I haven't got the personality. When I reach my 20's I became a sales girl in one of the department store in Cebu and by that I learn a little bit on how to persuade people on buying the products. I was in training for 6 months without being paid unlike here in UK that you can get paid by undergoing for training.

Just recently I realised how I wanted to proceed my education and get a gedgree perhaps in Sales Courses. I wanted to do better in life and accomplish the dream I wanted to be when I get older. There is no late for educating myself and husband is their to support me in every way. He even encouraged me to do so or do a training in sales. I heard about a online company who offers a good training sales courses in highly respected training sales courses companies. I am keen to know and see this site so I could begin my journey on accomplishing a better career in the near future.

No comments: