Tuesday 18 March 2008

I die at the age of 73




You Will Die at Age 73



You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...

And how you'll die as well.



This is pretty amazing and funny. Glad to know that I will live this long. Do you wanna know how long do you live on this earth? Then why not try this test now?




You Will Die at Age 64



You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...

And how you'll die as well.



This is hubby's life expectancy. Hu, hu, hu I hope not! I want to die first before him, hehehehe. I want to grow old with hubby and see our grandchildren first before we pop our clog, lol.

Below is just a little about me too. Yeah, all rubbish, I'm afraid.




Your Lucky Love Color is Red



When someone gets to know you, the first thing they notice is your passion.

You are quick to fall in love, quick to get angry, quick to act impulsively. Relationships are quite a ride with you.

And unlike what your color might suggest, you never stop to think before you act.

Your heart is often on fire, and it's a rare man that can quell your flames.

No comments: