Friday 7 March 2008

She'll be Taller



I know in few years time my daughter will be taller than me, there is no doubt in that. She is only 6 yrs old and she is already growing taller. Time flies, really. I still remember this little girl of mine when she was just a little girl sleeping in my arms and in my tummy. She was our little girl and now were beginning to lost her. She has a mind on her own and sometimes she wants to do things in her own way without Mummy and Daddy's help. She is beginning to grown out of the cartoons programs and are now starting to like this high school musical and hannah montana shows. Its really scary, don't you think? Suddenly, your little girl will turn into big. I can't imagine having a teenager in few years time. I sure will kick asses to those boy who will chase her, lol.

No comments: