Monday 21 April 2008

Believe in Reincarnation?

Do you guys believe that dead people are still around? I am raised in a small town where every neighbor I have believes that dead person would come back anytime or re-incarnate. Many people believe it that way and so are my neighbors. But I don't really believe it the way they belive because for I know that dead are always dead and that they will be re-incarnate when Jesus comes and claim those who beleived him and did goo will on this earth. But if you are keen to learn about re-incarantion then why visit this link www.blogtalkradio.com/yourmentalhealth for this might be your chance to educate yourself regarding reincarnation. And the chance to listen Christopher Moon as will be there on Saturday, April 26th at 9 PM EST/ 6 PM PST. Visit the blogtalkradio now and learn something new everyday.

No comments: