Tuesday 1 April 2008

Current Meme (Flash Photography)

JennyR was tagging me about this reading meme for weeks now. I didn't know until I open one of my blog and there her message in my shoutbox telling me that I am it. Hay, I have too many blogs, really. I couldn't keep it all up at once, lol. Anyway, here's my take for this meme.

The Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The next 3 sentence:

This will create a softer light, but make sure that it doesn't create a dark shadows under the eys and chin. Some flashguns have a small additional flash underneath the main one to act as a "fill-in" for softening any shadows. Alternatively, place a small white reflector under the chin.


I am now tagging, Ivy, Darlene, Janine, Anna, JK.

No comments: