Saturday 12 July 2008

Diet Pills

Oh my, my diet is ruined once again because I can't resist the temptation to eat. After home today from shopping we decided to watch movie together and we had 2 family size pizza. What can I do? It is simply tasty! Plus, I had Big Mac earlier on and that is more than 2000 calories for sure. Hay, the quicker and better solution for me is taking Diet Pills. Honestly, putting weight on is way too easy while losing weight is so darn hard. That is why I ma seriously thinking to buy diet pills on Monday and by then I will start my dieting again for the beach time this coming August. I can also do exercise to tone up my abs for I will be challenging myself to wear a two piece swim suit. Ohh, how I wish is that easy! Hubby just keep laughing on me but he won't be laughing if I get too fat although he said it won't bother him in the slightest. But still I want to be more confident and secure about how I look before hitting the beach. I have to be ready and prepared and with the help of diet pills I will certainly lose weight quicker for sure.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Diet Pills can be dangerous. Healthy diet plans that provide a safe step by step approach is not only safe, but more likely to provide permanent weight loss.