Monday 13 October 2008

Keen to Look up my Family Tree

I learnt many years ago that I have loads of cousins and relatives from different part of Philippines. I don't even know them and some I even met already but didn't realised they were my relatives. I have been so curious too to find out my great grandparents but I thought that it was not as that easy to digged up the the previous relatives until I came across to this website that offers a complete free genealogy. The proble is, I don't even know their names. I guess I had to investigate by simply asking my parents and grandparents. I have couple of grandparents left and I think they can tell me the surnames rather. How about you? Are you keen to find out where you really came from? Fancy to search your great family tree? Then you should jot down and visit this website at www.publichenealogy.org now.

No comments: