Monday 16 February 2009

Easter Plan

Last year on Easter me and my lot went out for few days break but that was after celebrating it with in-laws. We went to somewhere in Southeast England near at Hubby's Grandmother. But this year we either go visit Wales or a trip to Paris Disneyland. Hubby prepared to go Paris but I told him I have to explore within UK boundaries this year before I go anywhere in Europe. I just like the idea of seeing what's on Wales and their wonderful tourist spots destination. And I thought this Easter should be the best time to go to Wales and perhaps stay in Wales Holiday Cottage. Celtic Haven is now offering for a very affordable accomodation and it should save us for another holiday plan. Wales is my first choice because I want to visit my neighboring countries first before anywhere else.

No comments: