Sunday 27 May 2007

Get Drenched

















Missing the warmth of the sun, can't hep but wish for the sun to shine. I always hated the heat in the Philippines its too humid and irritating. Now that am in England the cold weather doesn't bother me at all. But I am missing the warm weather and soak myself in a cool water. Hmmmmnn thinking about it makes me feel so refreshed. I have been thinking, a good holiday in the tropics will renew my spirit. England is cold just like its people, but its the least of my concern. I still love it here. Even if my country has some great resorts but it cant replace the security and a good future that this country could give you. I am looking forward to feel the London's heat and enjoy what this place has to offer. Enjoy my friends company, have a nice manicure and pedicure, get a pretty tan and nice summer wears. Just be free from all my worries and look forward for the exciting things this summer has to offer.

No comments: