Sunday 27 May 2007

Sun Can Shine on Gloomy Days



A shocking news was revealed to me today. I have been away from my family for more than a year now. I am very close to my siblings and being away from them is awfully hard. While waiting for any of them to be online and checked if any of them left me messages, I was being anxious at the same time. I can't explain it, It seems that I was expecting something. When I was reading some posts online my youngest brother did buzz me on my YM. My brother told me right away that he have a bad news, I was hoping that its not that really something serious. but when he told me to braced myself and try not to get angry, my hearts starts to beat faster. It did worries me on what he was going to say next. He then exclaimed " Ate our sister is pregnant." My teenage sister is four months pregnant, I can't get myself to be angry but I am having a hard time believing it. I am not happy with the news because I have good plans for her and my other brothers. I am the eldest and I always make it sure that I can look after them and be there to support them no matter what. She's still seventeen and I know she's having a dilemma right now and I can't even be there to talk to her. I wanted to comfort her and tell her that things will be alright and Ate will help her to get through all these. I was disappointed but am also happy and excited that I will be an auntie.Thinking about everything made me realize that I have more reasons to have better decisions in life. God have given my family a wonderful blessing which my relatives says it will be a burden. I feel like I have more great things to look forward to in life. Such as helping my sister to get through on this stage of her life and give her every support that she needs. God has its good reasons for pouring the rain on me and my family. The child will make us even more closer to each other. And even if her having baby is not the right time yet since we all have been having difficulties in life but no matter what I know that child will give us so much happiness.

2 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Hoorayyy!Another blessings!Be happy lang uy kay ang bata blessing na lols....

The Daily Matters said...

hi there, I just read this one and I can definitely emphatize. I am the eldest as well in the family and very much like you - thinking about the siblings' brighter future too. that's alright, God has His own plan for your sister so as for yourself.

have a great week!