Tuesday 15 January 2008

Suprised Meal

On Monday after work I come home around 8 pm and was all hungry. Hubby didn't tell me that there was something yummy waiting on the table. A filipino pancit guisado and Lumpia was all waiting for me. I grabbed it straightaway and start munching it all the way through. It was my friends Bea who were kind enough to send me some after her sister in-law's birthday party in which I was not able to attend because of my work sched. But at least I got to taste the cooking of Bea's sister in-law again which I would say is excellent! She is a good cook no doubt. It was perfect timing since I was too hungry after 6 hours of working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instant tenant loans are very quick loans for tenants. They are for the people who don’t have or don’t wish to endanger their property by using them as collateral. Economical crisis is like rain, it may come at any time, and it is difficult for normal waged tenant to cope-up these financial problems. Instant tenant loans come into picture at that time to help you by providing quick financial aid.To find cash loans uk, cash loans, fast cash loan uk, fast online cash loans visit http://www.easycashloans.co.uk