Tuesday 15 April 2008

Totally forgot my Wedding ring!

Last Saturday I went off to work without my rings(wedding rings and engagement) but I didn't notice until my regular customer came along and said that why I was not wearing my wedding ring? I then look and speechless! Rang hubby soon as I had my break and asked him if he could have a look in the bathroom for my rings and he was not so happy at all and said he will see what he can do.

It was quarter passed 7, I have done my shift and was ready to be pick and soon I got into our car I asked hubby again if he found my rings. But what he asked me back is how many days I have not wear my rings? I said I can't remember, I guess it would have been since yesterday. He said, "NOPE" it has been 3 days. I was like, what are you talking about? He found the ring on tuesday nights in the bathroom as was waiting until how long I noticed that I am not wearing my rings. Whoaaaaa....what a bummer! Hubby was not at all impressed and even added if what would I feel if he will take off his wedding ring for a day and go to work? All I said was "SORRY". I took it off because I was bleaching and cleaning our bathroom and I don't wan't it ruined nor soak in the bleach, lol.

No comments: