Wednesday 6 June 2007

A Personal Survery (Grabbed from Mrs Hazel Cheesely)


1. Does anyone know your password to your email? Ans No one just me, Can't trust no one.
2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds? Ans.Double cheese burger
3. Are you an emotional person? Ans.Very Much, there are times that Im having a hard time
controlling it.

4. Do you like your name? Ans. I do love my name. Thanks for my Mama

5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Ans.Never its pathetic and unrealistic

6. Ever felt jealous of your friend? Ans.I did but its nothing bad, I just wish I could be in their
situation! (they're happy with their life and am miserable, what can you expect?)

7. What was the last thing you did @work? Ans.I processed my resignation paper because I
have to leave and settle in the UK

8. Who is right next to you?Ans No one and right now I'd rather be alone

9. Who was the last person you ate with? Ans. My cheating boyfriend ( unfortunately)

10. What song are you listening to right now?Ans.Mother I Miss You by Tony Braxton

11. How's the weather right now? Ans.sunny but a bit chilly

12. Last person who called you today? Ans. An old friend who just arrived in town

14. Last song you sang? Ans.I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood

15. Last time you danced?~Ans. Yesterday, just trying to shed off some weight

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid? Ans.Yes. a few mates because my boyfriend wont
stop bothering them everytime we argue ( Stupid of him and I made a fool out of myself)

18. Last thing you ate? Ans. I made a Sausage and Mushroom Burger a few hours ago.

19. Been really depressed before? Ans. yes and am still on it.. Its just a bit milder now though.

20. Faked being sick to miss school? Ans. Nope I want to go back studying and finish my degree

21. What time did you wake up today? Ans. Quarter to Twelve

22. Current taste?Ans.Sweet and spicy

23. Who is the person that posted this survey? Ans. A good friend (Haze)

24. What are you wearing right now?Ans. Just an XL shirt and nothing underneath (WINK)

25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?Ans. Nope but I have no plans to ask someone out on a
date, I have more important things to do in life.

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Ans.Height and fingernails

27. Where are you right now?Ans.I am in a bedroom.

28. What date and day is it?Ans.Thursday the 6th of June. (one of those boring days that I
have)

29. Did you go anywhere today?Ans.No,I have no where to go.

30. What did you do there?Ans.Just doing this survey and sufferring from this bad headache

31. How old are you?Ans.I am 26 years old.

33. Are U mature/ immature?Ans.I am a matured person, but sometimes I act immaturely in
some situations, am not perfect there are things that I don't understand and trying to react
to those situations without even thinking and do get lost in the middle.
34. Do you call your parents by their first name?Ans.No I always address them as Ma and Pa. I
will never ever be disrespectful to my parents in any ways.

35. Are you an only child?Ans.Nope but am the eldest.

36. Where do you go shopping?Ans Anywhere that has items not too posh or less expensive
but a fine quality. Smart Shopper here!

37. Do you like books?Ans.Yes, I like reading and learning.


To all my blog roll who haven't got this survey. Please don't hesitate to grab this.
Thank you Haze for this fun Tag!

1 comment:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

hehehehe lingaw ko kaau sa imoha mga tubag lols....sakto kaau uy...bang on jud hehehe