Tuesday 11 December 2007

Motors Today

Taking a driving lesson has been an issue in our end, between me and hubby. I am not at all ready and yes I did drive in Philippines and anyone can learn but in my case its about gaining back my confindence again beforehand however, I would not gain it back if I refused to take a driving lesson next year. I just dont know if I can managed to drive in a right-hand one like here. Im used to a left-hand drive and for me right hand drive is kinda strange. I am a non-professional driver in Philippines because I only driven in our car so getting non-prof was quite easy. Here in England you'll have to take a driving test after the driving lesson and most filipino I know they have failed many times. You dont have any idea how strict is the driving test here, just a simple mistake e.i. only forget to indicate whichever lane you turn into you'll be automatically failed. So nerve-racking for sue.

So hubby is trying to bribe me with a nice and fancy car. He is looking to buy me mini-car which is one of my dream car. I told him bmw second hand convertible would do me since I will be a biginner by then. He is browsing this site http://www.motorstoday.co.uk, a car search website with more than 200000 used car that can be search. I asked him I would only drive if he will buy me a pink car or light blue no matter what brand and age it is. He said yes he will do whatever makes me happy. Anyway motorstoday.co.uk really have many used cars available for your to search and perhaps buy. Good condition inside out and it sure worth your penny, very affordable. So if you are car searching a used cars then there is no better place than motorstoday.co.uk.

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

kommento ko diri bisan monkey bus. ni,...lol

aguy abi nako ako ray talawan, kuroy tyan nako bya gyd....mora gawas tanan.

dah school na lang, makaihi lagi ta, pero dah mahuman ra gihapon....

pag-inom na lang daan ug pakalma ug pag pampers ug baga nga good for a yr old child....aron di nya mabasa ang imong gilingkoran....

ako bitaw, night sanitary napkin, kay makaihi man ko sauna, basta actual na....

diay, about exam.-theory, bright ta kayo ani....kay kung di masabtan, ako sauna, kay tig-isa pa to ako german....dah memorizeson human lagi.....

sigi, uy, gaagik-ik ko diri....abi nako lagi ako ray isog........duha na nya ta.

sugilan lang nya sa imong mga exp. kay mangatawa ta....ok-doki....