Thursday 21 February 2008

Holiday Countdown


This week is awesome for I enjoyed spending time with family friends. Its been the busiest week so far and looking forward for more of our fun especially when summer comes.

I been taking a week holiday so I could spend some time with my daughter since she is on school break as well. She loves our activities and can't get enough. Tomorrow she will be going swimming with friends and Saturday Daddy promised us to go into the Sea World in Brighton Marina. Hopes the weather will be nicer and milder too. I have loads of photo's to share as well. So I start here, so the right photo is my recent pics taken in the night of Valentines day after our dinner date.

We didn't had any photo inside the restaurant for we are embarrassed to take pictures as other customer might need some privacy or a peaceful and romantic dinner with their partner and flashed sometimes can ruined the fun.

No comments: